- 500g Prawns
- 0,6g Lemon Haze – grounded
- 2 garlic cloves
- some thyme – finely chopped
- some rosemary – finely chopped
- 1 measure Pernod
- Juice of half a lime
- some olive oil for frying
- The shrimps are freed from their shells down to the penultimate limb and the intestines (which show as a black thread on the spine line), are removed with the tip of a knife.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and put the shrimps in to sizzle. After frying briefly, turn the prawns over and add the crushed Lemon Haze, herbs and garlic cloves. After another short fry, the shrimps are deglazed with a shot of Pernod.
- Since shrimp are mainly protein-based, and delicate, they only need to be fried briefly.
- Depending on size, 90 seconds to 2 minutes of cooking time should be sufficient.
- Season with salt, pepper and some lime juice.
White ACDC Aioli
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 ml milk
- 300 ml sunflower oil
- 0,5g ACDC
- approx. 2g salt
- Take the flower, – ACDC in this case, grind finley and add to the oil. This is then left to stand in a water bath or in a closed container in the oven at 90°c for at least 2 hours. The psychoactive ingredients are activated and the oil is then finely sieved after cooling down.
- Purée the garlic clove with the salt and milk with the blender for 2 minutes at the highest setting.
- Slowly add the cannabis oil and continue to purée until the mixture thickens. If the aioli is not yet firm enough, add some more cannabis oil until the desired consistency is achieved.
Mango Chili Aioli on hemp oil basis
- 1 garlic clove
- 65 ml milk
- 35 ml mango puree
- 1 chili -seedless
- 1g salt
- approx. 2g mustard
- Hemp oil
- Puree the garlic clove with the salt, chilli, mustard, mango puree and milk by hand for 2 minutes at the highest setting then.
- Slowly add the hemp oil and continue to puree until the mixture thickens. If the aioli is not yet firm enough, add some more hemp oil until the desired consistency is achieved.